Worldwide Vacation Rentals
Named the "richest little city," its 4,000 residents welcome over three million people yearly, making it the most visited seaside location on the Washington Coast. Ocean Shores is a six-mile-long peninsula bordered by the Pacific Ocean and Grays Harbor.
Why is it so popular?
Maybe it's the fact that you can drive your coal or go horseback riding right on the beach! Or maybe it's all of the fun activities available! Rent mopeds, paddle boats, bikes, or go kite flying, boating, surfing, fishing, clamming or shopping at local spots.
You have to check out places like Flying Cats Gift Shoppe (a quaint local shop right off of Ocean Shores Blvd steps from the Beach.) They make beautiful custom soaps with different scents and translucent colors with cool designs inside, their very own coffee, yummy gourmet foods(many kosher) and beautiful décor for your home. Ocean shores is also known for its many antique shops!
Here are some reasons why renting a private vacation rental home is just plain better than staying in a cramped, expensive hotel room.
- Get more space, more rooms, more privacy
- Bring family and friends. Spend time together
- Often you get handy front-door parking free
- Avoid expensive every meal cost. Eat what you want
- Full kitchens, pots, pans, plates and utensils
- Many homes come with hot tubs or pools
- Many are inside resorts with full guest priviledges
- In residential communities feel like a local. Make friends
- Deal directly with the manager or owner
- On a per person basis, you spend less & get more
Renting a private vacation rental home is just plain better than staying in a cramped expensive hotel room.